Wednesday, January 30, 2013

beep beep beep .. RADAR alert

Guess who just popped up on my radar.... MICHAEL STRAHAN. 

It happened during the holiday break. I was home during a weekday morning and happened to catch the "Kelly and Michael Show", and when the camera focused on Michael I was suddenly hooked. It was just my luck that episode was a replay of favorite moments from 2012. (deep breathe) One of those moments included Michael and Kelly coming on the set in flesh colored bathing suits to simulate being naked; all of Michael's body was exposed. The man is dayum BRICK HOUSE. At that moment I had two questions... 

Question 1. Why didnt I know Michael was that PHYNE!? I am familiar with him because I watch football, so I see him commentate all the time. He usually comes off as simply cute. Especially with that boyish smile **complete with innocent-looking gap** 

Question 2. ummm.. who knew he had ALL DAT up under 'dere ?? That man has a body! *coughs and clears throat* Pardon me, what I meant to say is "that man has a BODY!!!!" 








3 comments:

  1. I think you need to be checked by a professional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ummm... that dude is HOT!!

      Perhaps I can recommend a computer with a better screen --> so you can SEE how cute he is!!!

      Delete
  2. Yes, he is phine! Now, i'm gonna google to find those picks of him in that flesh colored swim suit.

    ReplyDelete