Thursday, August 12, 2010

mean GURLS...







So, i know i shouldnt be surprised, but i must admit i was caught slightly off guard. To hear that some dudes i know have been talking about me behind my back... was a bit surprising. Considering that i am a GROWN man, and no longer in the 8th grade *side eye*.

Apparently the backstabbing consisted of comments about my lovelife (or lack thereof) and my economic standing (yes.. yes... everyone knows i AM broke). Well, i am not exactly broke (no need to type that into existence), but i am not happy with my financial situation.

The funny thing is, i never expected to the the topic of conversation because i really dont expect to show up on the radar. I tend to think that i exist outside of the bubble. I dont date hella dudes, i dont go out clubbin, i dont talk BAD about 'friends' when they happen to be out of the room, hell... i just got on facebook two weeks ago.

In other words, i am HARMLESS. In highschool, i was the guy rushing home to write a paper when all my friends we heading to the latest spot in downtown San Fran. In college i was the guy rushing to work on friday nites, instead of getting bus'ed from the quad to MAGIC CITY. Now, i am the goofball searching the net for tickets to ComiCon while everyone else is looking for passes to Sizzle.

"Dont get me wrong, i have a life... honestly... i do," *Twisted says while looking at a coffee table covered in Wall Street Journals and Comic books.

*sigh* So this is what it feels like to be assaulted by MEANGIRLS... guess i am just a late bloomer ....*side eye* 10 years too late...

4 comments:

  1. "Haters gone hate." :)
    Seriously, I know you're younger than me... and time heals all wounds. Longevity and happiness is what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry bout it mate, you are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore & love you..... and really, that's all that matters, lol. Not sure what's up with all the criticism, but be thankful you know about it so you can surround yourself with more positive energy. Hell, those 'friends' maybe what's stumpin' your self-desired success. Keep it movin'

    ReplyDelete