Friday, January 25, 2013

in HEAVY ROTATION... FreefallTV

Came across this series while scouring  youtube for content. You may already know, that I am a big supporter of 'ondemand entertainment', versus cable television. Therefore, I love to discover new web series.  

I was initially attracted to the sleek look of the show (the cinematography and direction); but as the story line progressed, I got more into the plot. 

Plus, the show takes place in the ATL!! I gotta show love to the homegrown talent in the Peach State.  


  


episode 1




episode 2




Want more?... Hooked yet?

Check out the FreeFall channel on Youtube >>>


4 comments:

  1. Will check this out when I get home, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it just to support, but the acting and the script is a mess in a lot of ways, but glad to see it overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. There is always room for IMPROVEMENT. But its great to see a new point of view. And dont forget to give'em a tiny break; they are trying to build interest and hook their audience in a matter of 6-8 minutes.

      Delete