Friday, August 7, 2009

the 7eventh...

I (un)apologize…

Sorry.

Sorry for not fitting the mold and having the passion and mental veracity to express my less-than-popular point of view

Sorry.

Sorry for the way I acted when u hollar’d at me from the RANGE.. guess I should have appeared more enthusiastic… and that whole conversation about owning a range and not owning a pair of HOUSE KEYS was way outta line.

Sorry.

Sorry for having the BALLS to embrace all of me… feminine and masculine

Sorry.

Sorry for having Jay, Booba, Britney, & Weezy on the same playlist. Sorry for being raised below the poverty line, but somehow always speaking ABOVE ur head.

Sorry.

Sorry for not being the perfect sudo-man… pretty enuff to get your attention, but basic enough to blend in with your boys (WTF). Sorry for being able to hoop better than you. Sorry for having more ambition.

Sorry.

Sorry for asking if you played chess… had a 401(k)…or a goal you were working to accomplish in the next two years. Sorry for not having an iphone or the latest kicks to prove my worth..

Sorry.

Sorry for asking you to show me something different.

Sorry that you will tell everyone who will listen that you are looking for ME, unfortunate for u – when I was in front of you, you couldn’t see me.

Sorry…. for you..

1 comment: