Friday, November 19, 2010

sanctuary...









One of my goals for the month is to make my bedroom a lil more ... SEXY.

I could try to cloak my intentions and use the buzz word-- 'sophisticated'. But, honestly, when you walk into my bedroom, i want them drawls to FALL OFF. Not that you are guaranteed to get some, but hell-- if you've gotten that far in GAME, might as well try to BEAT IT (yes, i am a video game nerd too... sheesh)

Yea comic books are great reading...but seeing them scattered across dresser my doesn't exactly scream 'DO ME'. I just think it is time for a change. I am a GEMINI and therefore always attempting to satisfy the multiple sides of me. Apparently, one of those sides is partial to fresh scents, soft sheets, and candle light.

**que the mood music**

4 comments:

  1. we are truly siblings my love... I am going through that very same transformation or in hopes of the transformation anyway. I have been browsing big time for new bedroom decor with a sexiness. *the sync between is insane!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... we might need to get together and compare notes on the new LOVE DENS.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "when you walk into my bedroom, i want them drawls to FALL OFF"

    Thats my exact goal also Twisted! Great minds think alike :)

    All the images are extremely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of all these bedrooms and I have a passion for beautiful sexy rooms. more please!!

    ReplyDelete