Saturday, August 29, 2009

the Perfect date...









i was asked to describe my ideal date... hmmm..

well i don't have an ideal date. The only thing I would request -- is that it be memorable. Something slightly out of the box. We don't have to go to an extreme in obscurity, but I am not a fan of the typical 'dinner & a movie.' Now, diamonds are a boy's best pal... but money isn't a requirement (i mean, it helps.. A LOT... but not required). I tend to be more impacted by something customized to the chemistry between us. A comic convention... car show... poetry reading and live music... skydiving (going next weekend;)..

Okay, so when dating someone new... we can think outside the box, but still play it relatively safe. Now, when 'dating' someone i am involved with.. the bar is raised substantially. In that case, the key words are ROLE PLAY. i *heart* role play. Come home in a UPS uniform ... or... play along when i turn our bathroom into a looker room (yes... i do have a football helmet and some shoulder pads).

so... WANNA PLAY...?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the memorable part of a date. If a man can think of something that I will remember, he has a better chance of keeping my attention. But these days, i'll settle for dinner and a movie. It's hard as hell to get a brotha out of the house.

    ReplyDelete