Thursday, August 13, 2009

the HUSBAND type... (real talk)











"Florida State safety Myron Rolle would be among the top 50 players selected in the 2009 NFL draft. Too bad he isn't going to be there. Rolle, who won a Rhodes scholarship in November, will head overseas to Oxford to earn a one-year Master's degree in medical anthropology."


Talk about HUSBAND material. I came across this fella browsing the net. Why have I never heard of him before? I am kinda in my 'bitter, anti-man' phase right now, but this dude could make me see the LIGHT. The boy has excelled academically and athletically since day one (did I mention that he maintained 4.0 while studying pre-med). Moreover, instead of playing football in the NFL, he has chosen to complete med school (Rhodes scholar recipient) And while obtaining his advanced med degree, he will open up a medical clinic in his impoverished home town. BRAINS, BRAWN, ... HEART. Really? Where was he when I was in school?!

What else can i say, the dude is AMAZING. Truly an inspiration.**Myron, you got a big fan over here, keep up the GREATNESS!!**

...and as i say to everyone making moves, 'MEET you at the TOP'...
(heck, i might have to meet u infront of a paster and 100 of our closest friends *wink*)



No comments:

Post a Comment