Thursday, October 13, 2011

where is your MAN at??

Its not even halfway through thru October, and I am getting the 'who you gonna be boo'd up with during the holidays' questions. Dayum.. can a bruh 'slut it up' at a Halloween party before being confronted with the holiday BF question? Sheesh!

And what makes it more annoying, is the broken record emitting from the people around me.
"Where is your man at?"
"You're so cute, why dont you have a man?"
"You got a degree and a good job, why dont you have a man?"
"You have a six pack and a phat ass, why dont you have a man?" (Well... no one mentions my ass... but it COULD happen,... in bazzaro land;)
"Why dont you have a man"... THIS.
"Why dont you have a man"... THAT.

I will share with you another thing.. i DONT have.. and that is desperation.

I am in no rush to associate myself with someone else.. just for the sake of doing it.

Dont get me wrong, if something happens organically, i AM all for it. But it seems as though, many people out there are simply interested in filling a void. Luckily, i am in love.... with ME. So i dont have a need to find a dude to complete me. I AM COMPLETE.

So until i find that African hottie with a british accent that is just as comfortable rolling to comic-con, as he is riding to the LAKERS game--- i will just be making those trips solo.

*Twisted puts on sunglasses and starts the engine*

Who knows, we might just find each other on the road ;)

1 comment:

  1. OH THIS IS FUNNY. I LOVED IT. I ALSO AGREE. JUST LOVE YOURSELF AND IT WILL HAPPEN WHENEVER. TOO MANY FOLKS ARE SO DESPERATE FOR IT, IT CONSUMES THEIR EVERY THOUGHT AND CONVERSATION.

    ReplyDelete