Wednesday, October 26, 2011

1ST PERIOD: GYM CLASS


So some people are starting to ask me about my workout routine. I am not hella buff.. but its only a matter of time before I am grabbing white women outta windows and swingin at helicopters from the top of the empire state building.

*hears the record scratch*

Wait.. who am i kidding?! No diss to my white chicks, but i would most likely be snatching up some thick muscled football player, or his ex-pro father (what?? i got DADDY issues ;).

*pauses to let the imagination run wild...* Yum.

Anyways, with all that said - the question is.. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING'? Right now, the answer is simple. While on my never ending search for a workout partner (dayum you, a4a), i have found a substitute. I have found plenty of substitutes actually. One of my fav right now, is my good buddy Youtube. On youtube, I have access to hundreds of trainers spilling workout tips 24 hours a day. There is a bit of minutia too.. but hey, its free. There are a couple of channels i follow, so I will try to post some informational videos up when i get a moment.

Oh yea.. and lets not forget ... THE eyeCANDY ;)



For a tip on cardio.. and a taste of chocolate -- watch the vid below.

1 comment:

  1. my Gawd, he's fine! I'm gonna try so AM Cardio now... before eating.

    ReplyDelete