Monday, October 3, 2011

let the church say... AMEN


So its a new month full of new opportunities to be BETTER, STRONGER, & SMARTER than before.

This month is full of several new things for me. I am playing with a brand new computer (queue the church organ), i am in the midst of a new workout plan that has already yielded a change in my body (HALLELUJAH), and i am currently get acclimated to a new job (can i get a WTNESS!) Furthermore, i am approaching the end of the year with a new approach and action plan. I am TRULY excited.

To know me, is to know I love a new beginning. A gift that is handed to us everyday. These gifts are not limitless, so its important to cherish each and every one that is presented.

People ask me ...all day, every day.. why am I constantly smiling. Now, you know why :)

Happy October!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Please share with me the new work out that is bringing benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OWWWWWWWWWWW!!! **DOES THE HOLY GHOST*** **WIG FALLS OFF** **PICKS WIG UP** **SWINGS IT AROUND LIKE A LASSO*** **SHOUTS***

    ReplyDelete