Friday, March 19, 2010

Tennis anyone?


With the season breaking, I am planning on taking up more athletic ventures. Yea, I have done the racquetball thing- with some success, but it is time to up the ante'. I am currently taking a look at local intramural sports. So far I am aware of a basketball, tennis, and flag football league that I might pursue. Something to better myself both socially and physically.

Socially and physically? Let me explain.

Because I am a bit of a homebody, I can be quite the hermit. "Darn you netflix, and your never ending supply of anime and indie flix" Soooo, I am taking on this adventure to expand my horizons and social circle. Translation: I will hopefully sweat a lil and make a new friend. Oh, and any reason to buy another jockstrap... well, just cant be wrong:)

Along with the new physical activity, I am working on IMPROVING the diet. So tomorrow morning-- str8 to the produce isle!

Point is, I came into the year with many items on my grand "to do" list. So, as the first quarter is coming to a close, I am taking inventory. Gotta keep the motivation high, and my FOCUS on the GOAL.

uMMMmmm... so where can i get a pair of those lil white shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment