Monday, April 1, 2013

annual GOAL CHECK-UP



an APRIL FOOL, no more...


As we begin a new quarter, I am forced to take a hard look at the progress I have made toward my 2013 Goals. 

**Spoiler alert -->> epic fail ahead**

Aww FUDGE !! I have allowed some unforeseen events to completely through me off my game. The only thing I have been consistantly maintaining is my commitment to the gym and my flexibility stretches; besides that I have been SLACKING. 

*quickly looks up the definition of a 'slacker', results below*

slack·er  

/ˈslakər/
(insert my picture here)


#groan

I am better than that... AND I INTEND TO PROVE IT to myself. 


Well, I have recognized the mistake and now it is time to take some action. 

Step one, is moving my goal list to the entry way of my place. I need to see that list everyday to keep those goals on mind. 

Step deuce, I am taking 3 items on the list and drawing out an action plan. I need to build some momentum -- and turn the tide in my favor. 

Step tres, umm.. well i dont have a step 3 yet... but the point is I am rolling out a plan to pull my -ish together. Dammitt! 

Giddyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment