Friday, June 8, 2012

the HUSBAND type...































So... we all know that I have an UNHEALTHY obsession with Mechad Brooks.  The man is phyne. And, in my imaginary world, he personifies all the qualities I desire in a man. 


One thing that attracts me to Mechad, as an actor, is his ability to be believable in variety of character choices. He is the plucky team mate on the bball team, he is the 'bad boy with a heart' on Wisteria Lane, he is the playboy lawyer, and he is the pretty boy thug. He does it all and he does it well.


Possessing the ability to move in and out of separate worlds, effortlessly, makes him my (imaginary) HUSBAND TYPE. I am attracted to a man with MENTAL DEXTERITY. Someone who i can take to the comic book shop, hit a sports bar with, host a formal dinner party for, and tie up in leather to my bedpost at the end of night (what, i like a lil kink every now and then;) *shoulder shrug*


Some have told me that I am asking to much by looking for a man with so many layers. And I would totally believe that- if I didnt possess that quality myself. #sideeye #imjustsayin. I have a variety of interests and the list is still growing. I am most attracted to a man who has the same outlook on life. 


So if you have Rick Ross, Taylor swift, Kanye, and Gotye all on the same playlist.. call me..i am in 'the book'... and by that, i mean the face'book' ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love how you cut that bitch out of that pic. LOL. Thats the way it should always be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is HILARIOUS that you peeped that--- got me living on FrontStreet :p

      Delete
  2. I think he should play Barack when that movie comes out

    ReplyDelete