Thursday, June 14, 2012

dayDREAMING...



I play this game occasionally. Psychologists call it VISUALIZING, I call it DAYDREAMING. i like to pick a day in the future, usually a year or two out, and simply 'run through' the day. I try to describe the events of the day in detail beginning from when i awaken (next to Tyson Beckford.. just kidding :) til i hit the sack that night.

The game is not only fun, but it can also be very telling. I love to play it with friends and people i am getting to know. From playing the game, often motivations and priorities become apparent, revealing themselves as the player describes their daily activities and how they interact with the world surrounding them. Plus, for me, its a great way to check if someone has VISION and imagination. Playing this game.. is pretty much a prerequisite to dating me.



1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds fun, but I think any of us self described dreamers would say we do that. I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete