Tuesday, January 24, 2012

let the COUNTdown begin




So i have a buddy in the Reserves who is currently in some sorta training exercise. The training will last exactly 2 months. During this time, my boy will be outta town gaining new skills and getting all buff(er) and whatnot. Its basically like the Biggest Loser camp, except everyone is already fit, so dudes are just gonna come home looking like super heroes. Ummm, at least that is how i picture it;)

I see this as a perfect opportunity to make some major strides and use his return date as a benchmark.

So starting this week I will be going HAM in the gym (after a brief absence due to a sprain ankle and general laziness) and i will be combing my budget with a fine-tooth comb. Its my goal to be buff and have a new condo by the end of the second quarter. I mean, i dont think it will be too hard. I just need to execute my plan.

So... here goes... the shot went off about a week ago, so I already have some catching up to do.

3 comments:

  1. GON HEAD BABY! I BELIEVE IN YOU! I BELIEVE IN YOU! REMEMBER IF NO ONE ELSE BELIEVES IN YOU AND ENCOURAGES YOU, I DO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... thank you SOOOO MUCH for the support !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You got my support all the way. You should take a picture now and then when you're done so you can really see the results. Plus you could even post them so all of us can see too. If you want to remain anon, just crop off your face or blur it. I would love to see your progress man.

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete