Monday, June 21, 2010

LEARN how to..



...mingle with a MOGUL

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a fan of Jay-z (and his wife). Yea, the flow is MADDNESS and cannot be touched, but more that that- I AM A FAN OF THE BUSINESS MAN. This man is attacking multiple angles within the music game, but in addition to that he is running multiple business. He is constantly involved in real estate deals, and is a noted venture capitalist.

He is the embodiment of a goal of mine. It is my goal... umm, scratch that... it is my PLAN to have multiple streams of income. We all know that earned income is the most heavily taxed... DIVERSIFY your *-ish. Investments, real estate holdings, etc... As a member of the most powerful consumer community (and unfortunately the most under-represented), I am making sure to spend my money on something that works for me. Pass up the blu-ray for a blue chip stock.... SERIOUSLY.

Call me materialistic, but ummm.. when u hollar'd at me, I was peeping the key chain. Keys to an apartment building, or a house?.... remotes to a gated building, or a remote garage door? Tell me you are hearing me right now!

From 'button downs'....to french knots over 'button ups'. Step the game up.




No comments:

Post a Comment