Wednesday, July 22, 2009

iCandy...




This dude is aging very well. Makes we wonder, 'what am I doing to make sure I maintain?' I am admittedly a DUDE when is comes to beauty tips. I have no idea what can be done to keep a youthful glow. Heck, I am usually guy that forgets to put on lotion. Yes, yes... I do get ashy... SO WHAT! The only thing I can say that I do with regularity is a face scrub. Besides that I workout and do a little manscaping from time to time. But have beautiful friends who tell me their beauty regime consist of a whole lot more. I mean, how do they find the time? Ummm... so I need a little help in the beauty department. Luckily I live in the age of the internet. One quick search on google and I am instantly taken to a variety of shopping sites and youtube videos with a focus on male grooming. THANKS capitalism for giving me a poor self image for free, but then allowing me to buy 'good looks' for ridiculous prices. *smile*Opps... I meant *totally unnatural ultra white smile with capped teeth*

No comments:

Post a Comment