Sunday, August 3, 2014

new month… NEW MOVES !




So here we are in a new month… filled with NEW OPPORTUNITIES. I am still in the process of creating my 'goal list' for the month. I must say… the last few months have been extremely busy. Work has been ABSOLUTELY kray, but I am getting better with managing the workload. 

And speaking of work… per usual, I am looking for a new gig. Its seems that I am perpetually looking for a "new and improved" job.  Don't get me wrong, I am only looking for more capital to fund my own business. Right now, money comes in through an employer, but I am working on changing that arrangement. 

I have gotten back into stock trading. So far, my performance has been fair. Some wins, some losses. But with each trade, my skill level is rising. My goal is to see six figures in my brokerage account. And for some strange reason-- i TOTALLY believe i can do it! ;)


With work being so busy, I have neglected my workout regime. This month is an opportunity to pick it back up- and get my butt back in the gym regularly. Thank goodness for all the HOTNESS living on my instagram feed. If those shirtless dudes can essentially LIVE in the gym, I can (at least) make it in 3 times a week:) Right? … RIGHT!!

#HappyAugust

No comments:

Post a Comment