Tuesday, July 23, 2013

gym CLASS: My STORY> YOGA class



First things first, thats not a pic of me.


Okay, so I am patting myself on the back today. I finally took a yoga class. KUDOS to me!!

I have been interested in taking a yoga class for quite a while... but I was a bit intimidated, considering I am not so limber. The thought of bendy-chicks with side pony tails snickering at me while I'm in downward dog position.. scares me. 

Regardless, TODAY I gathered my strength and my cutest stripped-footie-socks and walked into that cardio room. Long story short, I 'warrior-posed' the heck out of that class! Booyah! 

Yoga class will definitely become a regular occurrence in my fitness plan. 

I am still very rigid.. but I feel like I am making strides in the right direction toward flexibility.. and (overall) total body wellness. 

Namaste ;)

2 comments:

  1. now I feel inspired to do yoga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally do it!! i am still NOT GOOD AT IT.. but i am LOVING IT. :)

      Delete