Saturday, September 15, 2012

gym CATALYST: dem GAMS




I am using this vid as inspiration to try some new leg exercises. I am guilty of not training my legs as much as I should. There was a time when I had naturally developed legs thanks to years of school age athletic ventures and high school sports. Then one day I look down and I'm standing on sticks... LOL. Kidding, it not that bad--- but lets just say I have a lot of work to do. 

So far, I have incorporated squats into my workout warm up and I am in the process of developing a new killer leg workout. My goal is to obtain thicker thighs and calves. 

1 comment:

  1. THANK GOD! MOST OF THESE MEN ALL BIG UP TOP AND GOT CHICKEN LEGS ON THE BOTTOM. THAT SHIT IS UGLY AND NOT CUTE! I WORKS THESE DAMN LEGS...AS A MATTER OF FACT, TODAY IS A LEG DAY. THESE LEGS WILL BE FUCKING WORKED FOR ALL THE LIFE THEY HAVE IN THEM. AND I NEVER LOOKED AT BODYBUILDERS, ITS UNNATURAL AND UNSEXY TO LOOK LIKE THAT. YOU SHOULD NEVER BE TOO FAT OR TOO MUSCULAR OR TOO SKINNY. None of them are good for anyone in my unofficial but nonetheless still expert opinion.

    ReplyDelete