Friday, August 3, 2012

gym class: CATALYST




Its a new month. I must admit, I slacked a bit over the last couple of weeks. And by "a bit" i mean A LOT. 
Here is the situation: Oreo Ice cream sandwiches were on sale at walmart and target! I mean, I AM ONLY HUMAN!!! Sheesh. That coupled with the fact that I received some bad news a couple of weeks ago, put me in a bit of a funk. 


But what better time to re-ENERGIZE the workout routine, than the presuppose of a new month?!


so i guess its 
Twist'd  vs  August ... 
   
Ready?....
                                                                              Fight !!#marvelvscapcomstyle



1 comment:

  1. I hope you hit your mark each time. Id like to know your stats if u dont mind....how much do u weigh and how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete