Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are you ready for some...






... football
(vernon gholston)


Something about the 'football build'. Something about the big arms, a strong back... thighs thicker than my body *sigh*. With the Super Bowl coming up, I am reminded of how addicted i truly am.

I guess most of my friends would be more into the bball build. Tall and lanky.

Umm... no thanks. !

Nothing against any sports-related build, but -- give me a sturdy ride... EVERYTIME! i need to be sure that you won't buckle under the pressure. i NEED to know that you can, umm.. withstand extreme physical activity. And most importantly, I need to know ... that you can fill out a leather harness. Yum.

excuse me, would u mind putting on this Batman costume? I'm just gonna slip into this Robin getup ;)

1 comment: