Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the 7eventh...


Things U should know…

… before dating me:



* Lakers rule!

* I want kids

* I don’t share well with others

* Be open to role play

* Know how to play CHESS

* RESPECT my comic book collection

* I’ve had a crush on Kermit the Frog since kindergarten (ask my college roommate, he hated my posters)

* I put my friends first.. (so be a FRIEND... FIRST)

* I am an a$$ and leg man…. (mmm.. love nice calves)

* I know the SchoolDaze soundtrack by heart

* .. think 'Mr. & Mrs Smith'

* I still believe that if i concentrate, i can turn red lights.. GREEN

* Your money didnt catch my eye, its the AMBITION you used to obtain it- that got my attention

* I am always the TOP HAT in monopoly

* I can admit when i am wrong (luckily, that almost NEVER happens;)

1 comment: