Saturday, February 2, 2013

gym CLASS: CATALYST




Sure, this dude is NICE!... lets just state the obvious, and get that out the way. There... done.


But in addition to that, he has amazing symmetry. Left to right, top to bottom... he is an great example of balance. 

So many men train the chest and neglect the calves... or hit the biceps, but never work the back. I am guilty of favoring certain areas of the body. But I recognize this, and I am making strides to correct the behavior. 

this month is all about symmetry.

3 comments:

  1. I think u should close urself off from all of these men and only look at urself and focus on urself. I think looking at others gets you off focus and you tend to always compare and contrast yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be the case for you, but not for me. I recognize that we are all different.

      With that said, I completely disagree for SEVERAL reasons. But this is the "comment" section, so I will share two reasons with you;)

      1.) Are you kidding me?!? I enjoy looking at men, I aint giving that up!! **folded arms and one eye brow raised** LOL.
      2.) Regarding my own journey toward improvement, I use what I see as tools. In this case, this man reminded me of the importance of symmetry for total body development.

      Delete
  2. *side eye* we shall agree to disagree!

    ReplyDelete