Monday, October 1, 2012

ok MONDAY.. lets do this


First. to know me is to know that I LOVE mondays. Everyday is a gift and Monday marks the beginning of a whole new week to play in. 


And THIS monday, marks the beginning of a NEW MONTH!!


I tend to be my most motivated on Mondays. It is always the perfect day to take a chance on something new. This Monday i am planning on increasing my veggies intake. My diet sucks, so I am slowly taking baby-steps to improve it. I refuse to be in the gym working out, and sacrificing ALL THAT TIME for a quick and easy frozen pizza or a box of cheez-its. I dont eat out a lot, but I know the groceries I tend to buy are prepackaged and generally lacking any nutrition. I can do better...I WILL DO BETTER :)

1 comment:

  1. thank god. cause im not marrying you and you aint got your diet together.

    ReplyDelete