Monday, May 9, 2011

I NEVER WANTed anything from U...


except EVERYTHING you HAD... (and whatever else was left)

So... what does it take to GET/KEEP a good man? What is the magic word ... or ... magic d**k size... or ... magic bank account balance? According to today's urban radio playlist-- have the biggest ass, smallest waist, be the BADDEST. nothing related to the intellect or personality is neccessary... just be pretty on the surface.

It can be hard not to feed into the hype. Hard not to believe that something is wrong with me. Something is lacking. I mean.. and to compound the issue, i am surrounded by beautiful people-- i am surrounded by the BADDEST.

Upon a closer look... even the baddest dudes i know dont seem to have what I am looking for. I mean the few fellas i know that are in relationships, tend to be in a constant state of drama. (which is fine, when you are a sophomore in college, but completely unacceptable the moment u graduate)-- Just like the attraction that brought them together, the relationships themselves seem to be pretty superficial.

SO.. with all that said- what is the RESOLVE? ummm-- if I knew, i'd probably not have the time to climb from under MY MAN to write this.. *giggle*


SIDENOTE: I absolutely LOVE the pic posted above.. there is something so innocent.. hopeful about it. Whether female-male or male-male.. doesnt matter-- just extremely cute. Its currently my wallpaper...

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo too. I imagine one male kissing another.
    I don't have much experience dating men, so I don't know much about that drama.

    ReplyDelete