Monday, June 22, 2009

the Power couple...






i have to admit, right now I am not in the mindset to date. I feel like i need to spend more time focusing on myself. I have high expectations of my partner; therefore, i must be capable of providing just as much as I require from a counterpart.

But even with that said, every now and then, i wonder what HE will be like... Tall?.. Thick?... Hairy?... Muscular?...Wearing prescription Prada frames under a Yankee's fitted? A walking tribute to the movement of the 'progressive black man'... entrepreneurial and resilient?

I wonder, is it the guy i just passed on my way to the gym, the dude in the comic store blocking my view of the lastest Dark Xmen book, or is he the fella i catch a glimpse of every time i pass by a store window?

No comments:

Post a Comment